"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Our last spring in New Jersey

May 2017

I have made an executive decision to be more judicial about the pictures I post on this blog. I just unfortunately don't have time to do them all. It's sad, but I've been in denial for too long. So, here are the best 24 pictures of May 2017.

Playing with Daddy on the floor

Our absolutely gorgeous yard

Happy to be outside in the warmth

We finally went on a date! We went to Cuban Pete's which I totally recommend to anyone visiting NE Jersey. James Dolan recommended we get bacon-wrapped-dates as an appetizer and I'm glad he mentioned it because I never would have ordered it without a little push and we LOVED them! All the food was amazing! I would love to have a chance to go back!
Date night! What a glorious occasion!

This is Abi in the waiting room of the orthopedics office. She was so excited to have finished this puzzle and quite frankly, so was I! She's figuring them out!
Getting so good at puzzles

Hyrum and Audrianne are both learning to scoot around backwards! It's getting them into tight places occasionally...
Hyrum getting around and getting stuck

Audrianne getting around and getting stuck

We are getting creative with how to fit our whole family into our kitchen. :) Good memories are being made here!
Life with three kids in a NJ kitchen

Family photo before bed

This was the first time Hyrum and I went somewhere together, just us two. Kind of weird to only have one kid again, but so nice to focus on just one. He was great help!
Mommy-son shopping trip

I love her hair in this picture!
Our adorable happy girl

What happy kids!

She blends in

This poor kid has an almost permanent red mark in several places on his head from his helmet. I guess that means it's working. We're pretty happy he's getting the help he needs!
Happy to have a break from his helmet

Shopping with twins is almost a joke. You need two carts or three, or a cart and a double stroller. And then you have to plan for twice the time because lets face it, twins are adorable and everyone wants to marvel over them. Haha! That's something that I never seem to remember and it always surprises me how much longer we take now than we used to when running errands.
No room for groceries

The babies LOVE baths!
Daddy and Audrianne

Daddy and Hyrum

Turns out we fell in love with the city! Weird... Never dreamed I'd even visit and then I lived right there for over three years! Wow!
Lights on the water of the city we grew to love

Bee-hunting after school

Loving baseball like a true north-easterner

Daddy and babies

Bedtime stories - love those piercing eyes!

Abi and I had fun one day getting messy. I traced her body with permanent marker on an old plastic banner from James's previous vendor booth days. This was so fanstastic because then we colored a picture of her with washable marker and paints and then washed it off and started again! So much fun! The best part was when I put my foot in the paint plate and made a footprint; Abi looked at me like I had gone mad and was so sure we were both in so much trouble. It took some convincing to get her to do the same. I found out from her school teachers later that they have had some trouble with Abi making messes so I was basically undoing everything they were trying to solidify in the classroom setting. Haha! Ooops. Oh well.
Getting messy with Mom


No comments: