"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hyrum and Audrianne picture explosion

April 2017

Here are so many adorable pictures of these cuties! :) Enjoy!

Audrianne keeping warm in her hat from Grandmary

Hyrum in a Yoda hat

Hyrum's handsome smile

Audrianne's sweet smile

At the park

Hyrum

Audrianne

Happiness!

Cherry blossom time

Sleeping buddies

Love these happy little heads

Playing peek-a-boo

Where are they?

Enjoying the sunshine

Audrianne

Hyrum

Sitting on the table, learning to eat

Audrianne

Hyrum

Cuties!

Everyone all ready to go

Peek! Do you see him? :)

Hyrum getting around

Audrianne getting around

Enjoying tummy time

Audri finding her reflection

Hyrum jumping

Audrianne jumping

Yep, he's asleep

Jump around!

Snuggles with Mom

Mommy and Hyrum

Hyrum finally got a helmet! This poor kid! He hated it at first. I totally felt like I was the character on the movie The Man in the Iron Mask who locks the mask on the prisoner as he is screaming for help. Augh, it was awful the first couple days until he got used to it and I learned how to do it without it hurting. Haha! Then he was fine and I was fine and it worked its miracle. Yay!
Helmet head!

Adorable kids!

Such big smiles!

Ok, this is the cutest and most annoying thing in the world at the same time! Anytime I put my arm along Hyrum's body like this (holding his bottle, buttoning his onsie or undoing his diaper), he wraps his legs around my arm super tight and won't let go. It's so cute and yet so disruptive to the process. :) A good reminder to slow down and admire my son and my life, I guess.
He's like a boa constrictor

It's so cute... and a tiny bit annoying

My adorable kids!

I love these three cuties!

Rocking the blue

Kicking away - can't wait to crawl!

Hyrum

Hyrum

Audrianne

Sitting in a high chair

Mommy and Audrianne

Can't sit up yet

Audri all tucked in

Audrianne

Hyrum with all his toys

Our beautiful trees

Loving being outside!

No comments: