"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Long Island

April 2017
We went to Long Island to visit some of our favorite friends! Along the way, we went to Friendly's to eat and share the culture of that restaurant with Adam who was still with us. We occasionally like to pretend Abi is still an only child and spoil her so we bought her a special drink with five floating gummy sharks in this blue lemony soda. She doesn't get soda often and especially a giant drink like this so it was a huge treat for her. She was in heaven! She fished all the sharks out and then drank the whole thing! It was amazing! We should have thought it through a bit better though because the poor thing ended up having two accidents before the trip was over because we way overloaded her bladder. We couldn't even get mad because it was pretty much our fault. Such good memories though!
We spoiled her and got her a special drink

Daddy feeding the babies like a boss

Abi fishing for sharks

Our waiter saw her going at her drink like this and said the quote I've captioned below... Yes... she will go far in life. Haha!
"Whoa! She's got a bright future ahead of her!"

Blue hands

We never made it to the Jersey shore the whole time we lived in NJ. But we did get to the Long Island beaches several times. What can you do?
Walking the beach

The crew

Since Adam was with us still, he occupied his time by taking adorable shots of my kids. I can't really complain there... Maybe I should bore him more often when he's around...?
Hyrum

Audrianne

Chubby cheeks

No comments: