"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Abi's big personality

April 2017

Abi could be a blog all on her own. She's hilarious and we are so grateful to have her! Here are some moments in her life from the month of April.

Abi loves Home Depot. She things it's hilarious to check out all the showers and kitchen appliances. She hides under the big carpet racks and between all the lumber. I'm pretty sure Home Depot does not love her though...
Abi shopping for ovens

Abi is a chocolate lover! She dissects her granola bars to find the chocolate chips and then leaves the granola.
Getting the chocolate chips out of the granola bars

Abi is so happy to be with her daddy, she'll even help him carry the recycling to the road. :)
Abigail helping take the recycling to the road

Our big helper

Abi's cute "chicken" she made at school

Sleeping in her library

Monkey on her chest - haha!

This girl has no fear!!!
Climbing so high up!

This turned out to be a great learning experience. Abi colored on a door in our apartment so she and I got to scrub it together. She was done scrubbing pretty quickly but I made her stick with me and help scrub until I managed to get it mostly clean.
Colored on the door

Washing the door

James has a tradition of selfies at bedtime with Abi. We're slowly teaching her to smile and look at the camera. Who knew what important life skills those would be?? :)
Abi and Daddy

Switch!

Abi wouldn't walk into the porch because there was a mostly dead bee on the step.
Squished a bee

Yep, she's asleep

Cat ears

Yum!

I thought this would be a great activity with Abigail since this recipe basically says, "Tear it all up and toss it together," but she wasn't super interested clearly. Haha. We ended up with shredded cheese everywhere but she had a little fun and the job got done. So I guess it was a success? Hehe
So much help making enchiladas

My big helper

Making pancakes

Abi loves the Target balls

No comments: