My poor daughter. I got her all ready for school with crazy hair since I thought her note said it was Crazy Hair Day. Turns out it wasn't actually Crazy Hair but something else like Crazy Shirt or Mistmatch Socks or something else super mild. Oh well. She loved it! She's young. She didn't know she was the only one.
![]() |
| Crazy hair day at school |
![]() |
| Turns out it wasn't crazy hair day after all... |
![]() |
| Abigail's cuteness |
![]() |
| Helping with laundry |
This kid is always so happy! What a great personality!
| Hyrum |
| Selfie with Abi and Mommy |
| Hyrum and Abigail |
I have found that having more than one kid means you always need more than one picture because they only smile one at a time!! Haha! So here's a picture of Audrianne smiling and the next picture is of Hyrum smiling. If I had awesome skills and a great computer program, I could merge the photos but when would there ever be time for that?!
![]() |
| Audri getting some sitting practice |
![]() |
| Hyrum smiling |
Some friends gave us a 50lb bag of corn kernels before they moved across the country. We put them to great use with Abi's sensory bin! So fun! She loves it and I love that they aren't super messy or yummy to bugs.
![]() |
| Abi playing with our sensory bin |
![]() |
| Family selfies |
I love snuggling my kids! And I love that when I'm so tired and can only lay on the couch that Abi will come lay by me.
![]() |
| She must have been tired |
![]() |
| Super comfy nap |
![]() |
| What a sweetheart! |
![]() |
| Audrianne |
This is getting frustrating fast because it's irritating to keep cleaning up and dangerous so we worry all the time. We eventually zip-tied the doors together so she couldn't open them up. Always something new!
![]() |
| Climbing during nap time |
The sad part about being this far behind in blogging is that you forget the details of life. I can NOT remember why I was so dressed up. I think it was for a Relief Society activity, but who knows? Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's what it was because I remember the struggle of trying to drive to it with my dress hiked up so I could pump while I drove. Ugh.... haha! Nursing...
![]() |
| Abi wearing Mom's shoes |
![]() |
| Hyrum sleeping |
![]() |
| Audrianne sleeping |
![]() |
| Oh, I could just scoop this cuteness up and squeeze it! |
![]() |
| Audrianne |
![]() |
| Abi and Hyrum |
![]() |
| Sweet babies |
![]() |
| Isn't she lovely? |
![]() |
| Precious |
![]() |
| Mommy makes things better |
Poor Hyrum doesn't realize how used he is... :)
![]() |
| Woes of the second child |
![]() |
| Hyrum |
![]() |
| Audrianne |
![]() |
| Hyrum excited to eat |
![]() |
| Audrianne excited to eat |
![]() |
| Abi sleeping in the car |
| Balancing at the park |
| Abi balancing |
Hyrum really does like to be happy and smiling. He's not naturally sad so when he is sad I know something is wrong. Here's an example. When he thinks he's stuck under the table, he's super sad. But as soon as he sees me smile at him, he's all smiles again! Oh, and clearly they are now rolling around!
![]() |
| Now he's sad... |
![]() |
| ...now he's happy! |
![]() |
| Playing together |


































No comments:
Post a Comment