"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Monday, January 8, 2018
Dads are so valuable and ours is amazing!
March 2017
We feel so lucky to have a good dad in our family! We love him! He is so good to involve the kids in what he's doing around the house and he always takes a little time to be with them in their space and at their level. That's why they love him so much!!
Hanging out with Dad around the house
Dad's time with babies
Daddy and babies
This is really special. James loves reading to Abigail and now his audience is getting larger! But check out the next picture...
Daddy reading to babies
This is the power of a great dad! The example he sets for our family is so tangible, you can see it's effects almost immediately. We truly are blessed!
Abi reading to the babies
And the best example of all is how important God is to him. I appreciate having a husband whose life goal is to please God first above anyone else. He always makes sure to attend the temple on his business travels which is smart because it's hard to get away from kids now to go when he's home.
No comments:
Post a Comment