"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, January 8, 2018

A box is a toddler's best friend

March 2017

Abi has found a new favorite toy. She is really enjoying being cramped up in tight places lately so this box is currently the most valuable thing we own. :)

Guess what's in the box?

Abi's in the box!

She decided she needed more enclosure so we added the blanket.
Watching TV in her cardboard cave



I walked into the room one day and found her like this! Poor girl! This can't feel good!
Exhausted Abigail




I'm so glad she has a place to retreat when she needs... Hehe!
Hiding in her box

This is one of my favorite videos of Abigail. She said she had an owie on her nose so James put a band-aid on it and she was so satisfied and embarrassed at the same time! Hilarious child! I think this is the only time I've seen her truly shy and embarrassed in her whole life.



Hiding her injury

There is it!

No comments: