"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, January 8, 2018

Family Pizza Night

March 31, 2017

This was such a wonderful and memorable night! We are trying to remember Abi and give her plenty of attention so she doesn't feel completely upstaged by her twin siblings who demand so much attention just to keep them alive. So we had homemade pizza night and let her help prepare it. She loved it! Enjoy these pictures and especially the video! We love this girl!
Pizza night

Abi and Daddy add sauce



Abi and Mom add toppings

Adding the finishing touches

Watching it cook

Ta-da! She was so proud of her pizza!

Eating our yummy pizza dinner

No comments: