"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ten Year Reunion


In May, I brought James and Abi back to Centralia High School for my Ten-year Class Reunion. Weird! My youth feels like a different life time and yet it wasn't that long ago. It was so nice to see good friends and to work together on a project again. I forget how much time we spent together working on various class or school projects. Wow! When there are only 25 of you - the same 25 - from Kindergarten on to Senior year, you learn to live and work together.

We were in charge of the reunion this time that honored 7 years worth of classes (Senior, 10, 25, 40, 50, 60, and 70 year). That was a huge project and I am so impressed with and proud of my local classmates who did so much of the work. The gym looked so amazing when we finished decorating! It just feels good to work hard with people you love. I'm so glad I was able to attend!


No comments: