"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Our Shameless Plea for Help!




Hi Hobbity Friends who also happen to have a Twitter account,

Please follow James on Twitter and retweet his tweet. He is in a competition to win a trip to New Zealand with Peter Jackson and company and this video is part of the submission. Each time James's Tweet is retweeted, he gets more points. Help!

In case you need more motivation to send this Hobbity man to Middle Earth, here are some reminders of how FANatical he is about The Hobbit:

Bilbo Baggins' Birthday
Happy Birthday to Hobbits Everywhere!

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Love to you all,

Heidi

P.S. The contest ends in less than 36 hours! No pressure though...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha we now all have material in which to blackmail him. Just kidding... It was amazing and I had a stunned awkward grin on my face the entire time. Love you guys! You definitely deserve to WIN!!