"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, September 15, 2014

Beautiful moments in Kansas

Well, this is kind of a joke. Katie and I got the kids strapped in to go for a walk and then she got tied up with something in the house and I got left outside with three bored kids. We waited a bit and then I decided we'd just start and Katie could catch up. I pushed one handle of each stroller and we made almost around the yard (almost a full block) before Katie finally caught up just in time to end that ridiculously hilarious struggle of a walk. But how fun would it be if lived closer and could take walks like this every evening? Someday...


I think grandparents have cats just so grandkids can have kittens. That sounds like it could be represented mathematically...



But it works! Grandkids do love kittens!




We are totally rocking our sunglasses. That's right.



One reason I love Kansas is the really awesome sunsets and sunrises. Here's an odd sunset I can't explain. But how cool, huh?


Abi hanging with Granddad.




I guess playing with cousins is more tiring than I remember. She NEVER just goes to sleep on the floor at home. But when you're tired, anywhere works.


Here's Abi on her super amazing rocking horse her granddad made her. She loves it! At this point in her rocking horse life, she doesn't quite understand handles or footholds. I'm still not sure she gets them four months later, but we're closer. :)



2 comments:

Katie said...

It is so fun to raise children together!

Jenny said...

These pictures are soo precious! I especially like the ones with Dad!!!