"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Masters of Commerce

These are our faces before I got mad at James and Jake. This game is a market game where you have landlords and renters negotiating prices and the landlords compete with the other landlords and the renters with the other renters. Well, Jake and I were both renters and James was a landlord. The problem is that Jake is a serious risk taker because he would negotiate a rent with James that was over the value of the space. There was no way I could compete for space when Jake would pay whatever price he had to just so I couldn't get any space. I ended up so frustrated with the way the game was being played and got really angry. It didn't help that James just laughed at me and sided with Jake. :D I'm over it now. Kind of.



Playing games with my family is still my favorite thing to do. Now, we just make sure Jake and I are opposites - one landlord and one renter.

No comments: