"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Part 2 of: Adventures with children never get stale

September 2018

Abi is getting big enough to help with a variety of chores. This one is still in the learning phase but that means she enjoys it still and feels so grown up!
Helping vacuum

Secret handshake

Our couches don't have a prayer of lasting long with these kids around. But look at all that joy!
Their new favorite activity

This was such a classic moment. Abi and I went shopping and I needed ground turkey for one of my freezer meal recipes. She looked at it and said, "Eww, mom! Worms!" Haha. Pretty much.
Eww! Worms!

James had Abi help him make bread in the bread maker before church but didn't tell her what they were making. He just had her add all the ingredients so they could see what came out when it finished baking after church. She was so excited about it all during church and when we got home, she helped him dump it out and slice it up. I think she was happy about it being bread though maybe a bit disappointed with how mundane it was. :)
James made bread with Abi

Her funny personality

This was so cute! Hyrum kept running to the toy corner, choosing an animal, running back to the bus and trying to shove it in. Whether it fit or not, I was supposed to say, "Too big!" in a sing-song voice and then both twins would crack up laughing which made me laugh, too. It was a hilarious game and he tried every animal to keep the game going as long as he could!
"Too big!"

What boys push in their strollers...

"Driving in my car..."

This girl! This was one of those moments where the mom radar goes off because it's too quiet. I was working outside, kids were playing. I heard the dreaded silence and walked around the car to check on them. Audrianne was grunting a little as she finally finished ripping the license plate and frame off the car. Just plain ripped it off! The kids were so excited to then point at each letter and babble as if they could read it. What proud twerps!
"Here, dad. I done took care of that for you..."

I love snuggling these babies!

Playing horsey

I can still fit them all!

I took literally 30 photos trying to get them to all smile and look at the camera at the same time. Not happening. I was almost frustrated to the point of anger when I decided to put the phone in selfie mode and let them see themselves while they said cheese. This was the first try doing it with that method. Ugh. Of course. Haha! Parenting...
Selfie at the zoo

Look at how long his hair was getting! He has crazy hair like his Uncle Jason when he talks politics too late at night.
Sweet hair!

Cutting little boy hair is SO much harder than little girl hair. The noise of the razor is so scary and distracting. I can't do it without him noticing like I can with the girls.
Sweet hair gone!

Abi was having so much fun making pancakes. I have no idea why she decided to pull this smirk. This is just pure Abigail!
I have no idea what the face is for...

This girl loves accessories like sunglasses, necklaces, hats and purses. She will definitely keep me on my toes!
Audrianne is so cool!

While looking for scholarships to apply for, James happened on one that was offered by Star Fleet to members of Star Fleet. And of course, he couldn't resist. He immediately signed us both up. Haha! Good grief.
Just when you thought we couldn't get any cooler... we suddenly do!

No comments: