"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Kids make life fun

May 2018

Oh my goodness, these are mostly just fun pictures for you laugh at. I'm sure there were stories that have disappeared in the passage of time but the photos are still endearing!
Love this girl and all her facial expressions!

New hats

Those eyes

She's so satisfied

Can she look more demanding? Haha! This is how they ask for more food - they just point to the spot where we should put it as if to say, "See this empty spot on my plate? Fill it!" Yes, ma'am!
This is a hilarious face

Hyrum rocking out on the horse

Abi's play group took their monthly field trip to the zoo which was so fun and a bit chaotic. Haha! We only lost one kid briefly. Abi loved that she got to pet a few animals.
Petting a snake

Petting a ferret

HAHAHAHAHA!
SMELLING the ferret?

Baby Abi-saur

This is a favorite activity for all my children. I just wish they'd stick with it longer than 15 minutes. :)
Playing in the yard

Pudding, please!

I can't get enough of her faces

Abi has learned to remove the child locks on the doorknobs. We tried duct taping them to make them harder to remove but she just removed the duct tape. Oh boy. Life with kids is fun, isn't it? We bought her a new door knob - one that locks. :) We win.
This clearly isn't working




No comments: