"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, April 2, 2018

Life in our Texas home begins to normalize

September 2017

A month in and we were starting to get a rhythm and really enjoy our new home and environment.

Hyrum and Audrianne are fully mobile, exploring everything and finding they have desires along with the ability to satisfy those desires. It's getting interesting! Like this picture, for example. I was pumping and Hyrum was being quite impatient and trying to take the bottle prematurely. He just really wanted it, by golly! Haha! Nothing like a little pressure to hurry up!
He really wants that bottle!

We finally had a washer and dryer installed and I couldn't be happier to have so much laundry to do! Haha! Going to a laundromat with a million pounds of laundry and three kiddos is quite difficult. So glad that phase of life is over! Hooray for laundry machines that are inside my house! It's been a few years since I've had that luxury as they were two flights down from my lovely home in NJ.
Maiden voyage of our washer and dryer

This adorable child found herself a sweet spot to sit and study a dishwasher accessory. Looks pretty comfy!
Made herself comfortable

Our community has a pool and it is awesome! We've gone many times already - so many that Abi is getting very comfortable with dunking her head under and could conceivably start swimming if we keep this pace up. I love these pictures of her dunking in our backyard pool. Reminds me of all the summers I spent at the pool, dreaming I lived underwater.
Learning to dunk her head

We've ventured out and found a few local parks.
Climbing the big rock

This is an adventure all by itself. The ratio of meat to potatoes is hilarious to me. But to be fair to James, this was very delicious. And I can't complain when he wants to cook dinner!
James is in charge of dinner

Good looking girls

So the twins look very similar at times. Enjoy these pictures!
Which baby am I snuggling?

Which baby am I snuggling?

They love climbing on Daddy

Sometimes you just have imagination parties...
Pretending to swim

So Hyrum is tilting his head the opposite way from his usual! I knew something was funny about this picture but couldn't place it until James was shocked to see him tilting his head so far to the left. He usually can't even get it straight up. I'm thinking there is some serious optical illusion here because this is way out of his normal range but I'll take it!
Check out that head tilt

Abi... what a crack up!
Photo bombing starts

Getting into everything now

No comments: