"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Driving in the northeast
Sometimes things just don't make sense. I'm sure they did at one time. Like our tax laws. I'm sure that they made sense originally. And then they made one change. And it made sense. Then they made another change, and it made sense. And everything made sense as changes were made step by step. But eventually they made so many changes that the end product does not make any sense at all.
For example, the name of this exit/road.
You should hear the GPS try to explain how to take this exit! It's hilarious because by the time she finishes telling you to take this exit, you are already missing your next turn as she hasn't had time to get to that one yet.
This is not an isolated occurrence either. I have seen more like this and will continue to collect pictures for you! Stay tuned for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment