"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Learning to laugh... and get along

Uncle Shane got Abi laughing the best we've heard so far in her life. She's still a tentative laugher and doesn't do it often or very long, but it's quite cute! We're excited for her to really learn and enjoy laughing!

I also love how much Daphney and Abi like each other! They remind me of my cousins...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! but hey nobody told me about this!!

Jenny said...

I watch this over and over!

Katie said...

Haha I love that we are in trouble for not updating you on every little thing our kids do. You are a great AUNT!