"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Favorite text of my life

I received my favorite text ever today from my husband.

I texted him hoping to get him to hurry home from his before-church meetings and help us girls get ready so we weren't late. So I wrote:

"Very hungry baby 2 o'clock! Hurry! Over!"

To which James responded:

"Roger that, hot momma!! I'm coming!"

I'm not sure what makes me happier about this text, the fact that he called me hot or that he called me momma. Both are fantastic titles that I am ok with having.

Thanks for the lovely text, Babe!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

This is adorable. We miss you guys!