"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dabby and Aphney

These poor girls are destined to be called "Dabby and Aphney" their whole lives - or at least until there are more names to add to the mix. James and I went to Kansas in October and Katie also came with Daphney. These two girls were the cutest things!
Daphney LOVED Abi! And I'm sure Abi loved Daphney, too, although it was harder to tell. She definitely loved watching her and smiling at her.
Katie and I tried to take cute pictures of the two together. We took about 60 or so pictures... we got about four cute ones. :) Well, cute as in both smiling. We have some cute, silly ones, too.

Daphney got sick of sitting pretty quickly. On the other hand, Abi was excited to be sitting. Haha!

Daphney wanted to help with Abi all the time. She wanted to hug and hold Abi, take her binky and put it in her mouth again, pet her head and burp her back. Daphney even got to hold Abi's bottle a couple times. Her helpfulness was great at times when we needed a minion to bring something over so we didn't have to get up... but it was more nerve-wracking at times when she would grab at Abi to pick her up or pet her with just a little too much enthusiasm. Good luck with number 2, Katie!
This is a cute shot of Daphney helping Abi with her drool. :)
What beautiful girls!!

We just couldn't get enough of the two of them together!





2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is the epitome of adorableness! but my picture looks ten times worse when you put it next to mom's!!

Katie said...

Love these pictures. Especially the drool one... too funny!