"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween!

You would think that after how many years of waiting for a baby I'd have at least a dozen Halloween costume ideas. We like to dress up as a group and oddly enough, we had no ideas come to us until the day of our costume party. I spent all day running around ABQ looking for costume pieces. We had Abi's hat as inspiration thanks to some sweet members of our church, but the rest I had to get just hours before our party. Phew!! Thanks to Adam for going with me and carrying Abi between the car and stores.


I asked James at 5AM if he would be Mr. Gru for Halloween and he said yes. I was pretty shocked so I asked again after seminary at like 7:30AM and he still said yes. Weird! But I think he could pass this look off... Maybe. He did freak me out a couple times as I wouldn't recognize who was carrying Abi or walking behind me. It was quite odd actually. :)

There is a great pumpkin patch here in the area so we had to check it out and get pictures! Right? Especially since we heard there were minions!

Thank goodness we have a third member of our group! (And a brother-in-law who likes to take pictures for us!)


And, to keep with tradition, dear Katie and Shane, we got a picture with llamas... Totally unplanned but I couldn't pass up the opportunity when it presented itself.


And the whole reason for going to the pumpkin patch...

These very adorable pictures!!!






In the end, we decided it was not necessary to purchase a pumpkin as we already have the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Yep!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So awesome Guys! So cute and spur of the moment even! :)

alyssa said...

She is so adorable!!