"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, July 13, 2012

Baby Shower

My aunts were so wonderful and threw Katie a baby shower while we were in Colorado. I made sure to get pictures of this one.

I made the quilt in this picture for Katie's baby girl. Unfortunately, that's about all the sewing I have done this summer (Minus helping our temporary daughter Marie make two skirts. That was fun!).

The party favors - fingernail polish! We all painted our nails at the end of the shower.
Some of the boys walked through the house at that point and quickly left saying stuff like, "So that's what you do at a shower," and "That's why guys don't go to showers." Haha!

The AMAZING food table!

Grandmary and Katie.

Pinterest attacks again! But aren't they cute?!

This isn't a fantastic picture but I included it so that you could see Katie at EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT! She gave birth almost exactly one month after this picture was taken. Can you believe this?

Cousins!


No comments: