"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Kung Fu Halloween!

James and I couldn't decide on a costume for Halloween this year until two days before we needed them (Oct 17th for a birthday costume party for our nephew.) When we finally picked, we were so super excited! I ran all over Rio Rancho and Albuquerque to gather the pieces and then sewed like crazy. We did have to order one piece of our costumes online though... our hats!


I love our tails! Haha! They make me laugh!


Our brother and sister-in-law and their kids dressed up as Avatar characters. I wish I had a picture of the whole group but here are three of the kids at least...

We gave Steven his birthday present on Halloween just before we went Trick-or-Treating. His present was his own little Book of Mormon and scripture case. He was so cute with it because he didn't want to put it down for a while, which always makes you feel good about your gift, right? It took a little effort to convince him to put it away and get his pumpkinhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif so we can go get candy... candy, Steven! Haha!



If you're curious, you can learn more about the Book of Mormon here.
Or you can watch this video.

No comments: