Take THAT blog-etiquette-maker-uppers.
This food looked too delicious not to take a picture and plus, how often do you make homemade Fried Chicken? It deserves a picture I think.
By the way, we went to great lengths to get a good picture of this including the cool napkins James folded (Yes, James did that.) And just now, I looked closely at this picture to figure out what that weird white thing was next to the salt shaker and, well, it's a tube of chapstick that was thrown from a float at the Homecoming Parade. I find this humorous on three levels: 1) only in dry NM would they think to throw these things from floats, 2) I really appreciate that they threw them from the float and I jumped out of my chair to grab it off the curb before some other kid got it, and 3) only in dry NM is chapstick an actual side at dinner. ...Yes, I'll have the fried chicken with the green beans, potatoes and chapstick, please...
No comments:
Post a Comment