"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Settlers!




First, I have to apologize. I might have said these wouldn't go on the blog when we took them. But they're so cute, and we seldom have things for the blog that I decided to post them. This was just a night we spent playing Settlers of Catan with the Cities and Knights expansion set. It was way fun, but I think we need to read the entire rule book before the next time. :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

So, I am glad to see that you guys all look great. I hope you're having fun in Provo. Btw, Katie looks like Grandmary in those glasses.

Katie said...

oh, you should just play with us. We pretty much know all the rules.