"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, May 25, 2009

James at work

This is my lovely James at work just this last Saturday. He gets to go into Costco for the next week or two to run an event for HP. He loves working there because there's no rampant immorality on the TV screens like there is at other stores. Costco has also been good to him in helping him run his events. This was originally a pic of him and three Costco workers, but since we don't know them, I cut them out.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Oh My Gosh! Is that the new touch screen computer behind him!?!?!?!?! THAT IS TOTALLY AWSOME!