"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation

Here's a picture of the empty seats where the grads would sit. That's a lot of graduates. There hardly seems room for the friends and family, but we all fit.


If you look real close in the middle of this picture, you can see me waving at the camera. That was real fun texting to family from my spot with the grads.


Here is the Marriott Center all full after I'm sure an hour or two. I have such wonderful family members who don't mind sitting for hours to show me support.


Here is the main stand. President Cecil O. Samuelson is speaking and behind him is Elder D. Todd Christofferson, Elder Russell M. Nelson and his wife Wendy, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf and his wife, Sister Julie B. Beck and other General Authorities. It has been so exciting to be so close to prophets and apostles of the Lord.


This is a good picture of our family. The funny part of it is that look! We're all the same height. That's because we were on a hill and we made the tall people stand on the lower end and the shorter people stand on higher ground. Probably the only time we'll all be the same height.


Here's another funny picture of me ringing the victory bell. Haha. What fun!


Here's James and me ringing as loud as possible. Horray for being done!

1 comment:

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

Good job, Heidi! Congratulations on your graduation! :)