"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why I love spring/summer...



  1. cheaper fresh foods which equal breakfasts like this one we had today!
  2. no school (most of the time)
  3. road trips
  4. family visits
  5. bright sunny mornings
  6. watching the sun rise while eating breakfast
  7. swimming
  8. barbeque/dutch oven/campfire
  9. camping
  10. parades
  11. fireworks
  12. my birthday
  13. playing frizbee
  14. thunderstorms
  15. flavored ice
  16. picnics
  17. mountain hiking
  18. going to the cabin
  19. jello jigglers
  20. wearing skirts
  21. running barefoot
  22. stealing peas from gardens...
  23. reading outside in the shade
  24. looking at stars
  25. amusement parks

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love spring and summer too! the only things I don't like are the bugs and no air conditioning... but other than that I am so ready for it to be here!

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

Heidi, these are great ideas! Thank you! :)

Mickie said...

I love this! Great memories of you:)