"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess who?


We had a girls' night the other weekend while my James was at work, and Shawna's James was in Korea. We were able to get Shawna D, Jackie R, Katie C, Jenny H, Erin B and me to come. It was tons of fun! And we ate like no other... We had homemade pizza, Katie made this great pumpkin dessert and then we had fruit smoothies. I probably shouldn't tell everyone that... We were missing a few sisters that we wish lived closer, but we'll do it again sometime. About the photo - This is the only photo we took, because several of us didn't look good enough to want our picture taken. In fact, Katie's only doubt about coming was, "Do I have to dress up for this?" Hehe... so besides eating, we all got amazing pedicures and foot rubs from Jenny and Shawna. (Thanks you two!) What a night! I'm curious how many of you can recognize the feet of your daughter/sister? (Be nice to us.)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Lets see...I know Shawna's or Jackie's are probably the biggest, (he he he). It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I am glad you did and sad I couldn't be there. I keep meaning to call you!! I will soon.