"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Lifestyle

I'm thinking that maybe I spend too much time in the car. Why do I think this? Well, the other day, I left my apartment to go somewhere: I shut the door and then turned around and hit the electronic key to lock the door. What's humorous obviously is that the key is for my car, and the door automatically locks on our apartment which makes the whole thing unnecessary anyway. So... apparently I need to spend less time in my car and more time in my apartment.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Thats Funny Heidi! I love That!
Adam

Mary said...

I wish my house had an automatic lock. I could just click and walk out! I also wish it had a button I could push that would open the front door for me. You're just thinking into the future...