"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Kansas City, Missouri Temple
Ok, so they have the Kansas City temple listed on the church web site now (lds.org). There isn't really much to say about it yet since they haven't even done a ground breaking or anything. However, once they start building it, I think they will take frequent pictures of the construction and keep us all updated on the open house and dedication. So, here is the site for that information for anyone interested. They have the general location pointed out on a map. Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment