"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, October 27, 2008

Clickers of the future

K, so my sister-in-law Mary said that my clicking the car key at my house door was just futuristic thinking. I do often wish I could unlock my door with a clicker. Well, I'm watching tv and just now saw that we are pretty close to it. ADT security people now have a clicker for your house security system so you can turn it on and off from outside. You can even turn the lights to your house on before you get in. I think if I had a clicker like that, considering I'm living alone right now, I'd leave all the lights on until I was safely in bed under the security of the covers and then I'd hit the clicker and have the lights all go off then, instead of having to turn them off and run like mad to my bed. :D

No comments: