"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

End of November

November 2017

After family left and Thanksgiving leftovers were eaten, our home felt really big and really empty. We managed to still be happy and look forward to life despite their absence. :) Here are a few highlights of the end of November.
Learning to climb and share

Grammy gave my kids a bunch of wrapped Christmas-themed books to open, one for each day of December leading up to Christmas. Abi loved this new tradition as did the babies.
Opening their first Christmas book

This is a fun age I will miss

Best part of parenting right here!
I love when they're so happy to snuggle me!

Favorite childhood memories being made in these photos! James and I really don't ever want a pre-lit tree for this reason exactly. There is something special about untangling and checking the lights.
Helping Daddy...

...untangle the Christmas tree lights

Hanging the lights on the tree

This does not bode well for our December or our ornaments!
That didn't take long for her to figure out

Look at that hair!!!!

Playing together so well

She's climbing!

This was an important photo for me to take as it is very similar to a photo my parents took of young me holding a tortilla up to my face with eye holes bitten out. Haha! Glad Abi and I share this funny quirk!
"Look, Mom! I'm a king!"

No comments: