"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, May 19, 2016

The end of January

I took a picture of this to text my family so I could get some empathy and thought it needed to be put in our family history. People say to cherish these years because you will miss them. Haha! I know that before I had kids, I desperately wished I had floors like this (because I'm slightly insane I think) so I'm sure I will miss this eventually but sometimes it's hard to cherish in the moment.
Someday I will miss this... so they say

This girl makes the most endearing faces!
Abi's adorable face

I love this laugh!


Abi loves to sing! This isn't her best performance but she never seems to give me the best performance when the camera is out.


Abi notices when we're getting ready to leave and runs panicked around the living room gathering her things she wants to take with her. I don't really mind because she's pretty good at bringing everything back in with her so no complaints here. :)
Can't go to church without our blankets

I love her bright skirt courtesy of her grandparents. The boots we found on a sale page on Facebook match the skirt perfectly!
Lovely lady!

This is becoming a favorite pastime for these two. Love it!
Helping Daddy do dishes

No comments: