"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Learning the meaning of "fast"

This is how we tried to teach Abi what "fast" means in an effort to get her to accomplish tasks with more speed. She hasn't gained any speed despite the fact that I think she knows what it means now. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a sweet adorable daughter you have! Full of love and laughter!!! Secondly I noticed in many of the recent blog posts patient loving teaching. You guys are such good parents! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he made you guys a family!