Sometimes the differences between adult and child privileges are so obvious, like in this picture:
 |
| The perks of being the adult |
Can you tell which breakfast is mine and which Abi's? Haha! That's right. She won't be ok with this disparity between the classes for forever, so I'm enjoying it while I can.
These next five pictures are a graphic novel-ette titled The Emotion of Summer.
 |
| This girl loves her corn on the cob! |
We went to the park to feed the ducks and geese our old bread. Abi loved it! She's been in a duck kick where everything that resembles a bird is a duck. I'm sure there are plenty of people in NYC that think I'm an idiot because of my conversations with Abi, "Duck, duck, DUCK!" "Yes, Abi! Ducks!" (They're pigeons....)
 |
| Feeding the ducks - all creatures with beaks and wings are ducks right now. |
This is her other obsession - LET IT GOOOOOO!!! And you have to throw your arms in the air when you sing that line. It's imperative.
 |
| Singing "Let it go" to the ducks! |
Abi loved feeding the ducks and so did I. She was so fun to watch!
 |
| "Any more bread?" |
Abi and I drove to the BRONX and went to the zoo all by ourselves! That is a HUGE feat. If you've never been, the Bronx is so scary to me. You drive through a neighborhood that causes me to pray over and over that the car does not break down or we all die and then all of a sudden you turn into the zoo drive, and it's like high society took over. The zoo and the botanical gardens next door and beautiful!!! (The gardens are pretty on the outside at least; I haven't been yet.) Anyway, Abi and I made it, without breaking down or dying. And we had a really fun time! We rode the tram together so I could get a break from walking. Good stuff!
 |
| Riding the tram at the zoo. |
I'm still convinced Omaha, NE's Henry Doorly Zoo is better though.
No comments:
Post a Comment