"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, July 12, 2015

April is exhausting and beautiful

One morning, I was on my computer, probably blogging or something, and Abi quit playing and came over to sit by me on the couch. she was just watching and pretty soon I realized she hadn't moved or made a sound for quite a while. So I looked down to see that she had completely conked out! I was able to stand up and take pictures of her without waking her. Poor thing!

This is one way to say, "I'm ready for a nap when you are!"

This spring was breathtakingly beautiful with every tree full of blossoms. The best part is that they don't all blossom at the same time. They take turns so for about six weeks there are flowers everywhere! This is the tree in our yard that I get to see every time I go downstairs in the morning. Lovely, eh?
Outside our third floor window

There is a park here with hundreds of cherry trees that is gorgeous! Abi and I went to see them this year when they were at peak bloom. So cool!
The cherry blossoms

Abi in the blossoms

Such a beautiful park

This is one of Abi's favorite new things to do: play in the laundry hamper. Apparently it's quite nice.




Such a funny girl!

No comments: