"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, April 30, 2015

End of January pictures

Can you believe that ponytail on an 18-month old?

Abi is such a loving girl



I love these kind of pajamas. They make kids look so snugly!

Pigtails!

She reminds me of a kitten in this picture...

It's really hard to get a picture of her that's not fuzzy with movement lines these days...

She used to love olives...

...this time she didn't want to eat them until...

...I put some on her fingers...

...and showed her how fun olives are to eat! Yum!

She LOVES her rocking horse!

Abi has a soft spot for stuffed animals - especially monkeys.

What's better than a life-sized stuffed monkey who can practically return the hug?

And kiss?

Can I keep him? Please?

I love checking on Abi to see what crazy position she's sleeping in each night, but sometimes she scares me!

Family Picture!

Cheese themed date night!
We had a cheese-themed date night to celebrate our friend's board game getting published! Yay for Dale Tolley and his game Cheesonomics! We had cheesy popcorn and cheese and crackers just to add to the fun of playing a game all about cheese. :) If you need a fresh game for the family, get this game! I highly recommend it! It's fun and original - your kids can learn economics principals as well as sharpen their math and strategy skills. Good fun!

No comments: