"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I have the cutest niece!

I just love this little girl! The poor thing got sick while I was there and didn't sleep well or breathe well for that matter, but we still managed to have fun...



She had a hard time breathing so she slept better in her swing than laying down. This is where she spent her afternoons while Katie and I played board games. Good stuff!

If I remember right, Jenny did this to her...


Katie wanted to take snow pictures but the sun was so bright she couldn't open her eyes, and then she was wrapped up in so many layers, she got warm... so she just fell asleep. Haha!

We tried and tried to take a good picture of the three of us, and we got so close but we couldn't quit giggling. So you have to see all the pictures to appreciate the moment.






1 comment:

Meagan said...


So cute. I miss you guys. It would be fun to get together sometime!