"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daphney has fun with James

I spent a couple weeks in Kansas in February which was such a nice vacation! James came on the weekends between business trips. He loved hanging out with Daphney! They had too much fun honestly.

He cooked with her...


And threw her on the couch (gently) which she loved!


And took her to see the kittens which is huge if you know James and his allergies to cats.



This kitten is my favorite. I just keep hearing the line from 101 Dalmatians when Cruella de Vil yells, "Ugh! No spots! No Spots! They look like little white rats!" Hehe...



No comments: