Here we are again at the coolest BSA pinewood derby in the area!
Check out this track!
D has a WAY cool car!
Reminder: James and I have one job to do and that is chase kids. And we did! It gets harder as they get older... They run faster and farther. What a bummer! :)
I'm innovative though, and I know how to corral children. Throw them away! I mean... er... just put them in a trashcan and drive them around the gym while you wait for everyone to be ready to go. Sometimes, it takes some adults to clean, and other adults to distract the children from ruining what you just cleaned. I like the second job. I'm great at distracting...
I really needed a song to sing at this point. Yes, that trashcan has two kids in it.
And here they are!
2 comments:
Fun! And I love the trashcan pictures--too cute!
Love the statement: "I'm great at distracting..." I'm sure James is eager to agree with you! :D
Post a Comment