"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hexbugs are the coolest!


G and I had so much fun one day playing with blocks and hexbugs! Remember a previous post about the hexbugs running under the oven when my nephews were over? Yeah, I still think they're fun - the hexbugs, I mean. Haha!


As it turns out, blocks are also good "tracks" for bugs although it takes many blocks.



It's really hard to get a good picture with a two-year-old when you're trying to do it yourself. They need to invent some sort of Mommy camera so that more mom's can be in pictures without looking ridiculous. Get on that, technology people!


No comments: