"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our Ward Youth Conference

James and I were asked to help with Youth Conference this year by leading the discussion on the topic "I can do hard things." The awesome part about this was that we had both been dwelling on that topic a lot and telling it to many young friends, so to really get to dig deep into this with them was really enjoyable for us! We loved doing this!


Aiden got to come with his dad to 'go hiking' and so he visited our class while his dad went spelunking with one of the groups. About 20ish youth came up to the mountains where we did repelling and rock climbing, spelunking, trail clean-up, and of course, our class on doing hard things. I think they all had a blast!! AND they did hard things! Great job, friends!







This is the cliff side that they repelled down. Pretty intimidating! I wish there had been time for James and I to try! It looked like a rush! Check out a video of it on my facebook: here.





I had so much fun being a part of this. Thanks to you great youth who made this fun by being there and being happy!

No comments: