I think it is a huge shame when states don't have cool creative signs that are worth taking pictures of. How lame to cross a state border and be greeted by your normal street sign that basically says, "Oh yeah, welcome... I guess." Congratulations to Oklahoma for having a cool enough sign worth stopping to take pictures with.
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Oooooooooklahoma!!!
We stopped along the way to take a picture and I had a bright idea to be the "o's" in the word Oklahoma. Don't we look cute? The sun came out right as the timer clicked the picture so that's why we look all squinty and a little bit in pain. :D

I think it is a huge shame when states don't have cool creative signs that are worth taking pictures of. How lame to cross a state border and be greeted by your normal street sign that basically says, "Oh yeah, welcome... I guess." Congratulations to Oklahoma for having a cool enough sign worth stopping to take pictures with.
I think it is a huge shame when states don't have cool creative signs that are worth taking pictures of. How lame to cross a state border and be greeted by your normal street sign that basically says, "Oh yeah, welcome... I guess." Congratulations to Oklahoma for having a cool enough sign worth stopping to take pictures with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your pictures, those are awesome!! You two are so much fun, I wish we still lived close!
Post a Comment