"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Spring!

I LOVE Monday nights! We spend them with Jason and Mary and their kids and we LOVE it! We didn't get to go last night since we were out of town and it sure makes the week longer. I totally look forward to Monday nights now. Isn't that great? I have a reason to look forward to Monday rather than dread it! One great benefit of Family Night.

Last week, I made a cake to celebrate the traditional symbol of spring - the bunny-rabbit. Isn't he cute? It almost feels wrong eating him. Mary and I usually plan a theme meal and try to fit in world cuisine - sometimes. Sometimes we don't have enough energy but this night we had Hungarian since that's where Jason served his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and she knows how to cook it well. It was great! If you ever see a Hungarian restaurant... I suggest it!


Don't they look so sweet and innocent? Haha! They're amazing kids! We love them! Also, they really enjoyed eating the bunny and ice cream - but mostly the ice cream.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I PRACTICALLY ATE THE WHOLE BOW TIE!!! :D