The other prank I pulled was awesome! I went to the eye doctor to get new glasses yesterday and was telling the glasses guy guy that James was trying to be subtle about my out-of-style frames and kept saying things like, “You should get new glasses!” and so he said I should take these huge glasses home to show him. So, I did, and it was fantastic! I went to bed after him and jumped on the bed and said, “Hey check out my new glasses!” and he actually believed me! HAHA! But the horrible part was that then I had a nightmare that I showed him my real new glasses and he hated them! It was so sad! I don’t have my new ones yet but I’ll post another picture when I get them. By the way, I'm eating a pomegranate flavored popsicle in this picture and it's very tasty! I recommend it.
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I love pranks!
So, lately I've played a couple pranks on James. The first one was a couple Sundays ago. My mom and dad got James a briefcase for church and he loves it. He's had several people comment about how nice it looks - especially since he's one of maybe two people in the ward with a briefcase. Haha, so, to offset the niceness, I put a coloring book and a box of crayons in his briefcase while he was up singing with choir. Then, when he went to Sunday School, he opened his briefcase to get his manual and saw the coloring book and crayons and our neighbor who sat next to him in class just cracked up laughing right out loud in the middle of the class. Ooops!

The other prank I pulled was awesome! I went to the eye doctor to get new glasses yesterday and was telling the glasses guy guy that James was trying to be subtle about my out-of-style frames and kept saying things like, “You should get new glasses!” and so he said I should take these huge glasses home to show him. So, I did, and it was fantastic! I went to bed after him and jumped on the bed and said, “Hey check out my new glasses!” and he actually believed me! HAHA! But the horrible part was that then I had a nightmare that I showed him my real new glasses and he hated them! It was so sad! I don’t have my new ones yet but I’ll post another picture when I get them. By the way, I'm eating a pomegranate flavored popsicle in this picture and it's very tasty! I recommend it.
The other prank I pulled was awesome! I went to the eye doctor to get new glasses yesterday and was telling the glasses guy guy that James was trying to be subtle about my out-of-style frames and kept saying things like, “You should get new glasses!” and so he said I should take these huge glasses home to show him. So, I did, and it was fantastic! I went to bed after him and jumped on the bed and said, “Hey check out my new glasses!” and he actually believed me! HAHA! But the horrible part was that then I had a nightmare that I showed him my real new glasses and he hated them! It was so sad! I don’t have my new ones yet but I’ll post another picture when I get them. By the way, I'm eating a pomegranate flavored popsicle in this picture and it's very tasty! I recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heidi! You are so cute! It was great seeing you a couple weeks ago. I'll come down again so we can play.
That is so funny Heidi! I liked the crayons one. Ha Ha! :D I am excited to see you next week! TTYL!
I enjoy your little pranks. I should try doing something like that to derek...hm....
Post a Comment