"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
New Home
We made it to New Mexico and our apartment is great! We have a dishwasher,washer and dryer, so I feel spoiled. In fact, I did laundry and a load of dishes the very first day and they work great! The drive was long but good. Had we not had a lot to do when we got here, I would have taken my time and stopped more often at random places to do some sight-seeing and give my lower back and bum a rest. I've never driven that length of time without a break. I wasn't alone though, Adam and Dale rode with me which was really fun. We did stop at the Welcome to Colorado sign and took pictures. I would post pictures but I left the camera in my apartment and am using the office internet. Sometime soon we'll have our own internet again, and I promise some pictures. James is loving his job so far and I'm loving being home unpacking. It's a beautiful life and it will be even better after the unpacking is done. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My internet is your internet! Use it anytime!
Congrats on the new place! I miss you like crazy, but I'm so excited for you! I'm waiting on pictures!
You moved! Wow and hooray! It's amazing how little those wymount apartments are after you've left them. Also megga-congrats on the dishwasher and w/d!
Post a Comment