"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Safety concerns

January 2017

This is how Abi ate all her dinosaur chicken nuggets...


I asked James to make a shelf for this cupboard that never had one the whole time we've lived here but our house was getting full and we needed more efficient use of this space. So he set to work drilling and cutting and making all sorts of sawdust and after a few minutes we realized that this probably wasn't the best activity for the not-so-well-ventilated living room. Haha! Oh, memories. So eventually, I found some of our extra face masks (for emergencies) and James and Abi wore them while they worked. Before he got the shelf in, he and Abi discovered what a great clubhouse the cabinet made... sort of! Haha!

Even Audri and Hyrum got in on the action for a short bit.
But mostly I sat with them on the couch and watched.



Abi thought the face mask was hilarious and wore it most the night! I think it looks kind of creepy like those old masquerade masks. Either way, she made it cute!


No comments: