Facebook can be cruel sometimes with all cooking videos that keep getting reposted so I ended up seriously wanting to try frozen banana bites to see if they were any good. So I bought a bunch of bananas and made some! Abi helped eat the leftover chocolate. :) Hopefully this earns me "good mom" points in her book.
 |
| Chocolate for dinner |
I really liked these! Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy them as much as I'd like since chocolate has been a heartburn trigger for me, but I would definitely make them again!
 |
| Frozen banana bites |
And since I had lots of bananas, I also made banana bread and froze some for later during the pregnancy. I love freezing food!
 |
| Banana bread |
This is not Abi. It's actually an Abi-looking mannequin modeling new tennis shoes... Haha! In reality, Abi loves mannequins for some weird reason so much so that I've started taking pictures of her every time she finds a new one in hopes of one day making a video montage of her and her mannequin friends. Well, apparently she thinks this is the norm because this time, she got up beside the mannequin, grabbed his hand and turned to us and said, "Picture?" Haha, why sure.
 |
| "Picture?" |
So our second visitors came by for a few days of their vacation to visit family and explore the north-east. We became friends while we all lived in New Mexico but both they and we have since moved away. I love that we live near their family so that we still get to see them occasionally. This picture is a fun sample of a calm moment. We all like to party so calm is a luxury. :)
 |
| Lazy Sunday afternoon |
Our friends knew about a trail near our home where someone had built a bunch of fairy homes. It was a super fun trail - not too difficult for pregnant me, but still a good stretch.
 |
| Fairy trail |
 |
| Baby-bump! 28.5 weeks |
 |
| Twins heads - almost 29 weeks |
This was the last road trip I have taken during this pregnancy. Philadelphia is only 2 hours or less from us but it about did me in! I was so uncomfortable the whole ride back! I made it though and the temple was lovely! What a great job yet again by the architects to incorporate local elements into the temple design!
 |
| Philadelphia, PA Temple |
I'm lucky this girl likes to lay by me when I'm feeling lazy. That way we still get to spend happy time together.
 |
| Smiles with Mom |
This is a random picture James had. I can't remember the story. I'll have to ask him. :) I guess the moral is that NYC is always exciting!
 |
| Awesome street band |
Here's the first picture... Abi fell asleep in the car during the 5-minute ride home from church...
 |
| Sunday nap is started already |
Picture #2... She refused to wake up and just laid down on the driveway to keep sleeping. This girl... good grief! I have to say though, it is a long trek up the stairs to bed and I can't carry her so I can understand her hesitancy to wake up.
 |
| She refuses to wake up |
Sunday evenings are sometimes a bit hard for Abi. We don't really watch tv on Sundays and I'm running out of energy fast these days so entertaining her gets tricky. This Sunday, she obviously needed to get out so we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. We didn't plan to go far but of course we ended up doing a pretty good-sized walk and we were still 10 minutes from home when it started to pour rain. Haha! It was fun and we enjoyed it. The only scary part was that there is no sidewalk for the last block, it's a curvy road and it was dark and I was worried about a car rushing around a corner and hitting us. Other than that, we had a great time and enjoyed being cold and wet and having a free, completely unplanned adventure. So fun!
 |
| Sunday evening walk got a bit wet |
I've been trying to get ready for babies and have started pulling things out of closets. Well Abi found this bath sponge and apparently it looks like cheese to her because she saw it and very excitedly started singing The Farmer in the Dell. It got even cuter when we found her dragon costume. Haha! What a silly girl!
 |
| "The mouse takes the cheese..." |
I found Abi like this one morning... Picture #1:
 |
| If you can't sleep because your eyes won't stay shut.... |
...and Picture #2
 |
| ...just put stickers on them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment