"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Summer Adventures

In an effort to fully enjoy the summer season, we drove to a farm for their blueberry festival. We got to pet the farm animals and feed the chickens.
Driving a tractor

The farm had a giant stuffed cat that showed up occasionally around the farm to take picture with the kids. Abi thought he was the best thing ever! She chased him down for about 15 minutes and we finally had to leave the farm completely to give the cat a break. :)
She found a kitty!

And she basically became its stalker

He could not get away from her!

James's cousin visited us and made us super delicious eggs! I don't know how or what they are called but they were so moist and delicious!
A delicious breakfast!

Sometimes I have a mommy win. This day, I totally won with my play-dough creations.
Play dough cat

And Nemo and Dory

Abi has a fascination with eggs because of Humpty Dumpty. This was fun for both of us since they were hard-boiled. :) Good practice for future cooking skills!


She didn't like the egg salad much

I love how good of a dad James is! He's a sweet heart!
Love these two!

Check out how cool this playground is! Abi loved it!
Coolest playground

How cute am I?
24 weeks bump

This was a great day in Abi's life!
First ice cream cone

Can't get enough

1 comment:

Amy Call said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u5CpuL6GzQ

Here's a Fun video of how to use humpty dumpty with toddlers.