"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Birthday to Abi!

This birthday was especially fun since Abi finally understands how it works - opening gifts, blowing out candles, eating cake! We all loved it!
Big three-year-old!



Abi calls fire "hot." I guess that's a good substitute name.
Blowing out the "hot"

Has a toddler ever been given so much chocolate cake?

Abi was so excited about her gifts, she wanted to open the boxes before she even got all the wrapping off.
So excited to open her gifts!

Practice babies for soon-to-arrive siblings



This bank is just like the one I had as a child! Such great memories! The best part of this bank is that it doesn't have an escape hatch for the money, so once it goes in, it stays in! Thanks to Abi's grandparents for such cool gifts!
Putting money in her new bank

James had so much fun putting the stars on the ceiling in constellation forms. :) What nerds we are!
Helping daddy place her new glow-in-the-dark stars

No comments: